Monday, February 23, 2015

Tuesday " The enormity of the Charity "

Ok..guys..Today I will explain about the enormity of the charity. Charity deeds have a big impact on your life. This is my story ... yesterday I was sitting on the couch home. while reading a comic book and drinking hot chocolate. fairly sunny afternoon ... a few minutes later, my dad called me ... i'm really exited, coz he give me US $ 40.0 in cash ..he said, "it's a gift for your pocket money for a week". . thanks dad..and today i see my pocket there is US $ 40.0 ... if in add the totals of around    US$ 80.0 !!! (Rp. 800,000, oo !!!) in a week !!!
how it happens in a week ?? I remember that, for nearly two months ago I continue to be diligent in charity, although not much, about US$ 0.25 every day ... That's the importance of charity may be useful !!! umpteen from me..Thanks all have a great day >>>

1 comment:

  1. Woww..Really awesome story. i knew thats real..Very earthy, flowing clear, spoken agile, full of messages without patronizing. This story such as food, highly nutritious, vitamin, and healthy. Your stories like my life, charity or donate even though a bit but have a very positive impact for human..althought will change our lives we treasure charity will not run, even to be replaced many times by God ... hope can continue to be useful bag others

    ReplyDelete